CREDENCE [noun] ~ trust, credibility, confidence
The Credence corporate culture focuses on three core values – Trust, Partnership and Success – as the foundation of our business model, customer engagements, employee participation, and teaming relationships.
We treat each customer, teaming partner, associate, and employee as a trusted partner. We ensure successful outcomes by focusing on the one measure of success that we consider to be most important – Yours.
Learn More >>
- Credence Wins Several Prestigious Awards for its Growth and Leadership
- Credence Awarded Management Consulting Contract To Support Air Force Logistics Systems Modernization
- Credence Awarded Contract by USAID for Global Deployment of Cloud/GIS Based Solution
- Credence Awarded Contract by DISA for Data Integration and Enterprise Architecture support
- Credence Awarded GSA STARS II Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)